One step from the town centre, one step from the airport.
Westmead House consists of a six storey building which has undergone major refurbishment by the landlord, The Wilky Group, a family business established in the area for nearly 70 years.
It occupies a landmark site at the western gateway to Farnborough town centre, adjacent to the town’s main shopping centre, recreation/leisure facilities and Farnborough business airport. Farnborough mainline railway station, which provides one of the best rail links to London Waterloo in the local area, is only a short walk from Westmead House.
Road communications to and from Westmead House are excellent with the A331 (Blackwater Valley route) providing swift access to the M3 (and the national motorway networks) via J4 and the A3 via the dual carriageway A331.
- Suites for individuals & small teams
- Larger workspaces up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Customisation options
- Generous free parking allocation (car parking ratio 1:250 sq ft.)
- Prestigious entrance & reception
- Two lifts
- Meeting room
- Kitchens & informal lounge area
- Adjacent to shops & leisure facilities
- Secure access to building
- Disabled access and toilets
Westmead House offers high quality offices to let in Farnborough