Picnic & Pop on July 28th
Westmead House’s parent company, the Wilky Group, is proud to be a part of the Picnic & Pop festival in Farnborough on Saturday 28thJuly.
This year, the Group is supporting Limbcare [link], a national charity whose offices are within Westmead House in Farnborough, to raise awareness about the incredible work they do giving hope to thousands of amputees every day.
With the sun set to shine, what better way to enjoy the Great British summertime. Here are 5 other reasons to go…
- See some of the UK’s finest tribute acts doing a mighty fine impersonation of international superstars David Bowie, Bruno Mars and Little Mix
- Enjoy plenty of family entertainment at the Fun Fair and the inflatable slides
- Feast on delicious street food with culinary influences from around the world, plus they’ll be plenty of beverages available from the licensed bar
- Support local charity The Source which transforms the lives of vulnerable young people living in North East Hampshire
- Tickets are reasonably priced at £10 per adult, £6 per child, and children under the age of 13 go free!
For more information visit https://www.picnicandpop.co.uk
Offices in Farnborough
Westmead House is a six-storey office building in Farnborough, close to the main shopping centre, leisure facilities, business airports, and mainline railway station with direct links to London Waterloo.
The offices provide a choice of suites for individuals and small teams, as well as larger workspaces up to 3,000 sq. ft. With plenty of free allocated parking, meeting rooms, an informal lounge area, and secure access, Westmead House is the ideal solution for those looking for flexible and economic offices in Farnborough.
Arrange a viewing. Contact:
Nick Reeve of Curchod and Co
T: 01252 710822